Why should you check your pension?
By not checking your pension regularly, it may mean you don’t know how much retirement savings you have, where your money is invested, how the funds are performing, what charges are being taken and ultimately what this means for your retirement. Simply put, will you have enough money and will it last?
By checking on your pension and making any necessary changes, this will have a powerful impact on how financially secure will be in the future. Don’t delay and check TODAY!
We offer a no-fee no-obligation review and check of your pension plans which will give you peace of mind that your pensions are working hard for you. A dedicated expert will assess the charges, investigate poor management and recommend any action needed.
Pension Review – FAQ’s
- What are the tax advantages of my pensions?
- Are my pensions performing well?
- How much am I paying in charges?
- Who is managing my pension plan?
- What are the risks?
- Should I put more money in?
- Do I get ongoing advice?
- What will my pensions be worth?
- How and when can I withdraw my money?
What our Pension Advisers will review and explain to you?
- Tax Free Cash amounts
- Tax free growth on investments
- Whether to buy an Annuity or enter drawdown
- Flexible withdrawal
- Better investment options
- If your funds are performing?
- Get up to 45% tax relief
- Understand charges and reduce costs