What is Private Health Insurance?
Unlike our amazing NHS which provides free healthcare available to all UK residents—Private Health Insurance also known as Private Medical Insurance (PMI) is paid for medical treatment.
Though our NHS is brilliant, as the demand grows, this is resulting in increasing waiting lists for non-urgent treatments. With a private healthcare plan, you and your family will see a GP and specialist experts straight away, in a private hospital setting with any diagnosis & treatment provided potentially more quickly allowing you to get on with your lives!
Benefits of Private Health
- Fast treatment, short waiting times and speedier service!
- Treatment for acute and chronic conditions!
- Rapid access to highly qualified GP’s and consultants!
- More control & choice of your treatment options not available on the NHS!
- Modern private rooms whilst having treatment!
- Mental health, cancer, dental & optical upgrades!
- Longer consultations, leading to better understanding of your condition!
How can we help?
- We work with all specialist health providers including Aviva, Bupa, Vitality and AXA!
- We’re completely independent private healthcare advisers!
- We DO NOT CHARGE ANY FEES!
- We’ll shop around for you so you don’t have to!
- Guarantee we will get you the best healthcare quote possible!
- Your dedicated adviser will explain everything to you resulting in the perfect policy!
How does it work?
A private health insurance plan can be paid for monthly or annually, individually or as a family, and will cover some or all your medical treatment. The specific cover is dependent on the specific policy taken and the chosen provider. If you run a company, you may also be able to claim tax relief on premiums! Being tax advisers also, your dedicated expert will explain this.
Many employers choose to offer private health insurance as a valuable perk of the job, which can be cheaper rather than individuals each going direct to a provider themselves.
What you get with Financial Fortress
Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
No cost or obligation meeting for everyone! We will offer personalised advice via your own named and dedicated adviser, either in person, over the phone or using modern video-conferencing!