A commercial mortgage is broadly similar to a standard mortgage in the fact it is secured against a property of some description, however rather than being restricted to purchase of a residential home only, can be used for more specialised purchases including:
- Business purchase of offices or warehousing
- None standard residential investment property
- House of multiple occupation (HMO’s)
- Retail and Commercial units
- Professional practice premises
- Hotels and licensed premises
- Care homes
- Semi-commercial premises with living accommodation above
- Land & agricultural
Given our independence and extensive industry contacts, we provide access to the entire market and have the scale to negotiate even better rates for our clients than available elsewhere, meaning better rates and terms for our clients.
All of our mortgage deals are specifically designed around you with the following available:
- Repayment and Interest-only payment types
- Short and long-term repayment programmes
- Fixed and variable rates
- Arrangement fees added to the loan
- Up to 80% funding available on an individual property and up to 100% funding with additional security provided
- Short term VAT loans available to avoid you having to fund the VAT on a property purchase from your business cash flow
- Government funding schemes and incentives
Unlocking capital from your commercial property
Where you (or your business) already owns premise’s we can also assist with re-mortgaging perhaps to secure a better deal, unlock additional capital for expansion or purchase of more property.
Unlike residential mortgages, commercial loans can be used for other reasons including further commercial property purchase, business expansion, debt consolidation, improving cash-flow or property development/building itself.
Given the number of lenders available, their criteria and requirements can be impossible for the investor to understand and lenders decisions to lend will be driven by many factors including the security available, your “equity” stake, trading accounts, clients experience and credit history.
As with everything we do, your named and dedicated expert will help you navigate this complex world ensuring the best deal for you and your business! Remember, we are independent advisers and work with every bank, building society and lender in the UK and beyond!
All our prospective clients receive an initial, face to face meeting at no cost to them
Call and speak to an adviser on
or email us at